Residential Roofing Contractors in Longview
Residential Roofing For Your Longview Home
Gordy Roofing is a comprehensive roofing contractor that offers a wide variety of products and services for homeowners in Longview. We specialize in roofing maintenance, inspections, repairs, and full roof replacement. We work with all roof types including asphalt, metal, slate, cedar shakes, and even tile roofing.
Custom Design Every Time
No matter how simple or complex your residential roof system in Longview is, we can custom-build a beautiful roof that perfectly matches your home’s current style and enhances your entire property. We begin by helping you layout the design. From there we go through the whole process from start to finish. The result is a beautiful roof that is unique and attractive. You’ll love how beautiful your new roof looks!
We offer complete repairs for all types of roofs. With an on-site assessment, we can determine the extent of the damage and then go to work to completely restore your roof back to look like new.
We understand that repairs can be an inconvenience for your family. So we provide efficient service, dependable, high-quality work, and affordable rates that stay within your budget. Don’t let roof repairs drag you down. At Gordy Roofing, we make repairs easier than ever!
When it comes to residential roofing repair in East Texas, no one does it better than Gordy Roofing. We offer comprehensive residential roofing that covers everything from brand new installation and roof replacement to roof repairs and ongoing preventative maintenance. We provide complete service regardless of your needs. We have built a reputation as a reliable home roofing company you can trust. Contact us today and let us help you launch your next roofing project.
Residential Roofing Installation
The roof is the most critical component of any home. A sturdy roof will provide protection for you and your family when you need it most. Whether you’re building a new home or looking to replace your existing roof, we can guide you through the entire process. Our Texas-licensed roofers are certified to install types of roofing on any roofing system.
Residential Roofing Options for Your Home
Modern Roofing offers a wide variety of designs, textures, colors, and styles that make it easy for any homeowner. You choose the right roofing material for you, and we’ll install it on your roof.
- Asphalt Shingles – Shingles are the most popular residential roofing material in Texas. Asphalt shingles consist of a fiberglass mat between two layers of asphalt. Tiny stones inserted in the top protect the shingles from UV rays.
- Wood Shingles and Shakes – Shakes are thick and have a rough, split surface; wood shingles are thinner and trimmed flat. Both types must be installed over spaced board so that the roofing can dry.
- Metal Panels – Metal roofing is the fastest-growing residential roofing material. There are two basic kinds: standing-seam panels and tiles. They span your entire roof without a seam from the ridge to the gutters. Metal tiles can mimic the look of wood shingles or shakes.
- Clay or Concrete Tiles – Red clay tiles are an essential feature of Spanish-style homes in the East Texas area. In addition to traditional styles, clay and concrete tiles can mimic wooden shingles or shakes, while others look almost like slate.
Complete Roof Repair East TX.
If you live in an older home, it may be time to restore your old roof back to new. An old one can cause your home’s value to plummet. It may not provide adequate protection for you and your family during severe weather.
Our Gordy Roofing, Inc. roofing specialists can give your roof a thorough and accurate inspection to determine what type of repairs your roof needs. If it’s apparent that repairs are going to be costly, then we will recommend that you replace the entire roof. A new roof will bring stability to your entire home structure. It will also significantly improve your home’s curb appeal and keep your insurance rates low. Come see why we have become the best roofers in East TX.
Gordy Roofing performs regular roof inspections for real estate transactions, insurance assessments, property preservation, and many other projects. Our point-by-point inspection covers every component of the roof, including shingles, gutters, proper ventilation, attic moisture and dry rot, warped or cracked boards, and much more.
When the inspection is complete, we give you an accurate report of every item with recommendations on what you need to do to upgrade your roof.
When the time comes to replace your old roof, count on Gordy Roofing to build you a brand new beautiful roof. A brand new roof will give your home security while improving your home’s curb appeal. Our contractors will sit down with you and show you all the options available to you, help you design the roof, deliver all products, and implement your new roof in no time at all.
Your home’s roof is expected to last 25-30 years. If you want your roof to reach its life expectancy, then it will have to undergo routine roofing inspection and maintenance every 2-3 years. Preventative maintenance keeps your roof in excellent condition. It also prevents small issues from becoming big problems. You’ll save money in the long run as you keep your home secure. Give us a call today, and let us help you keep your roof looking great year after year!
Modern roofing offers excellent options for all types of residential properties. This makes choosing the right roof for your home is easier than ever!
- Traditional asphalt roofing is our most popular.
- Metal roofs give your home protection while offering great design.
- Tile offers a wide array of styles and designs that are durable.
Why You Should Choose Gordy Roofing
Gordy Roofing has built a solid reputation in the Longview area as a trustworthy roofing company that gets the job done! We value each of our clients and want to create a roof that brings you 100% satisfaction while offering hassle-free work and friendly courteous service.
When you are ready to launch your upcoming roofing project, contact us today and let us help you every step of the way. We are the roofing experts!
We have compiled a list of the services we offer:
Commercial Roofing Repair
Hail Damage/Storm Damage
Locations we are serving:
Gordy Big Sandy Location
Gordy Tyler Location
Gordy Longview Location
- Gordy Sulphur Springs Location
FAQ’s You Should Ask a Roofing Contractor
Whether you’re installing a brand new roof, repairing your current roof, or looking to launch a roof replacement, there’s something you have to remember:
You’re getting ready to invest in your home and spend money.
One of the most painful mistakes homeowners make is hiring cheap labor and purchasing cheap products, yet expecting top-tier results. While saving money is indeed a noble pursuit, the most important item on your list should be to find a reputable residential roofing contractor Texas in who is going to perform the job with integrity, honesty, and professionalism
About Longview Texas
Longview is a large, metropolitan city in east Texas. Located in Gregg County, Longview is about 127 miles southeast of Dallas. Longview is the forty-fifth largest city in the state of Texas. Known for its numerous historical landmarks and traditional Texas appeal, the city’s motto is fittingly known as, “Real East Texas.” For more information about the city, click here.
- Population: approximately 82,000
- Longitude/latitude: 32°30’33”N 94°45’14”W
- Zip codes: 75601-75606
- S. Highway 80 runs east-west through the city, while U.S. Highway 259 cuts through the eastern side of town.
- The best place to stay in Longview is the Staybridge Suites Longview, a casual 4-star hotel located on North Fourth Street.
- The East Texas Regional Airport, located at 269 Terminal Circle, is the nearest regional airport in Longview. The nearest international airport is the Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport, located at 2400 Aviation Drive about 140 miles west of Longview.
Longview is considered the hub of East Texas outdoor recreation and leisure travel. The city is well-known for its festivals, fine dining, and historic downtown.