Membrane Roofing Contractor in East Texas
Membrane roofing is a type of roofing system that is implemented on commercial properties. It is utilized on flat surface roofs to prevent leaks and channel water away from the roof. Membrane roofs are manufactured from synthetic rubber, thermoplastic or modified bitumen. Membrane roofs are most commonly used on commercial building, and for certain types of residential properties.
3 Main Types of Membrane Roofing for Your Business
- Thermoplastic Membrane – Thermoplastic Membranes (TPO) is assembled with seams that are commonly heat-fused to form a continuous layer. The ‘lap’ seams can also be combined with solutions instead of applied heat and can be as dense as the rest of the TPO.
- Modified Bitumen – This type of roofing is produced from a combination of asphalt and a mixture of rubber modifiers and solvents. There are several methods of connecting pieces of this material. When heat is applied, the seams are heated to mesh the asphalt together and create a tight seal to avoid water invasion. Another method of installation is applying the TPO with a hot mop.
- Synthetic Rubber – Synthetic Rubber is built of sizeable, thin segments of synthetic rubber or related materials. These pieces are adhered together at the seams to form one entire membrane.
The Benefits of Installing Membrane Roofing
- TPO, Bitumen, and Rubber all have distinct advantages over other types of commercial roofing methods such as asphalt Gravel.
- Is available in either seamless or one solid layer which eliminates the possibility of flooding.
- The membrane can be cleaned and maintained with relatively little effort. Minor damage and holes are easy to seal up.
- Is is easy to remove or replace. Just ‘peel’ it off and remove it.
- Membrane Roofing is UV-resistant and is designed to reflect heat.
- Membrane Roofing is far more durable and will not expand and contract due fluctuations in temperature and climate.
About ’s Top Roofing Company
If you want your roof to look professional and be adequately sealed, then turn to the experts at Roofing East Texas Inc. We have the experience and knowledge necessary for the challenge of membrane installation. We have partnered with distinguished business owners across for the purpose of revitalizing the roof system while enhancing their company’s image and protecting their valuable staff.
As a business owner, you want a return on your investment. We understand this concept, which is why we’ve hired a reliable team of talented and dedicated roofers who can get the job done. We never settle for less than the highest quality materials, and we backup both our work and our product.
Get Your Roof Inspected Today
You never know what type of issues your building’s roof has underneath the surface. Most problems that arise on roofs occur when no one is looking. But you can put your mind at ease about your roof with a simple phone call to Roofing East Texas. We can perform a comprehensive assessment of your entire roofscape.
If we identify any areas that need anything from regular maintenance and care all the way to major damage, we will let you know in a concise and honest manner. Our concern is for the safety of everyone inside. We are aware that inspections can save you a tremendous amount of headache and money down the road. Give us a call. Our evaluations are quick and easy!